Friday, July 18, 2014

Becoming a Mrs.

Well the time is here my lovelies. I am sitting in my hotel room while my handsome groom is off spending some much needed time entertaining our guests. I am exhausted but totally excited all at the same time. The last 10 months have been a total whirlwind of emotions. Mr. Farmer and I have been planning this elaborate event for what seems like forever and now it's here. 

I can honestly say that this has been the time of my life. I have never been happier than I have been these last 2 days. Despite a few downfalls (death in the family, hotel mix-ups, rehearsal dinner snafus) nothing could bring me down from this amazing high that I have been on. I am so incredibly ready to marry the love of my life tomorrow in a front of all our family and friends. We are so blessed by all the people who have made the journey to Eau Claire to celebrate with us, and for that I am beyond grateful. 

To all the amazing readers and fellow Bees, I cannot thank you enough for all the encouraging words you have provided me throughout my entire journey, whether it be good or bad. Whenever I needed advice or support you wonderful Bees were there to lend an ear and offer advice. Specifically I want to thank Miss. Milk Cow for allowing me to blow up her mailbox with insane freak out moments. She was always there to give me a little advice and as she is doing the same thing as I am doing today, I cannot help but think about her and thank her for offering some insightful advice. 

One of the best things about this amazing experience is getting to share it with my step children. Watching them link arms as they walked down the aisle during our rehearsal, I couldn't help but smile to myself. There are just no words - none that could possibly express how much their presence here means to me. I am so lucky to be their stepmother, they are some amazing children, and hearing them tell me how much they love me and how happy they are that I am their step mom fills my heart with an overcoming sense of joy. 

Through this entire thing Mr. Farmer has stood by my side and supported me through every possible thing I could ask of him. When I was struggling with venues, he was there to lend a supportive hug. When I had problems with family, he was there to pick me up and talk me down. When I was going crazy with the details that I missed he was always my rock. I cannot thank him enough for the love and support he has given me throughout this entire journey. Mr. Farmer I love you so much and as I spend my final night alone, I cannot wait to wake up tomorrow with your name on my lips and love in my heart. I love with until the end of time and back!

Signing off for the last time as Miss. Barn! Thank you for following me on this crazy journey! I will see you fabulous folks on the other side, but until then I will leave you with this little sneak peak! WI pride baby...

photo personal

Love to you all! For the last time - Miss Barn



No comments:

Post a Comment