Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Invitation Composition: You're Invited

Now that my RSVP's are finally coming in (with the deadline nearing), I can safely share the full invitation suite with the Hive (finally I know). So with the awful designs and my frustration out of the way, I was ready to move forward with having a great invitation. Behold, the Barn wedding invitations.

You are formally invited......

Our outer envelope:


The inner envelope:


The view when you open the envelope:


Here is where we used our Forever Please love logo:


Our Invitation:


Our additional information card. 


Our R.S.V.P Card:


We put together an assembly line and it took Mr. Farmer and I about 3 evenings to finish all of the invites. Our setup may or may not have been the most organized process:


And here is all of the pieces separately (excuse our awful deck):

So there you have it! All of the Barn invitation parts and pieces. I have been receiving loads of feedback from my family and friends on how much they loved these. There is nothing better to a bride than hearing all of her hard work paid off! When guests message you to tell you that your invitation is beautiful among other compliments, it certainly brings a smile to your face.

 Up next I will break it all down for you.

What do you think? Did anyone else have quite the assembly line or lack there of?

No comments:

Post a Comment