Monday, February 3, 2014

Back to Reality

Why hello my lovely readers! How the heck are ya!!? How's life? Miss me? No I didn't forget about you!

 I just returned from 7 days in paradise, Cozumel Mexico to be exact! I am ready to dive right back into all the goodness that is wedding planning but until I do, I figured I would let you know that I am back and leave you with some pictures of our fabulous vacation, or as we called it our "Pre-moon".

Enjoy!

(all photos personal)

Nothing better than drinks on the beach with your love

C cheesing it up for the camera

The night of our uber romantic private dinner at the end of the resort pier

Dinner at the end of the pier

The most beautiful sunset

It was so sad to leave but now that I am back, we are getting right back into wedding planning. I can't wait to share more of our journey with you guys, stay tuned!

With love - B and C


No comments:

Post a Comment